We are a full service
Property Management and
Rental Agency in Moraira
Let us do all the hard work for you
What we do
Great pictures are the key to high occupancy. We work with a professional interior photographer and we stage your house to make sure the pictures are eye catching.
Multilingual Customer Care
A Small Family Business MAKING HOLIDAY DREAMS COME TRUE
Holiday Makers since 2008
nights booked since 2008
Years of Success
% Repeat Guests in 2019
Did you know ?
HMR HOLIDAYS is one of the only rental agencies in Moraira to pay their owners BEFORE the guest’s arrival.
Why we are different
Here at HMR Holidays we don’t believe in quick fixes and empty promises.
We’re deliberately small in order to maintain a quality of service for both owners and guests. We carefully select our new rental properties and only accept a couple of applications every year to make sure all properties meet our quality requirements. Our team is looking to build durable relationships with our owners, based on mutual trust and collaboration. After more than 12 years renting properties in Moraira, most of our owners are now close friends.
We are a web-based company but we meet all our clients directly at the properties and we are available 7/7 for any emergencies. We go beyond just offering holiday rentals in Moraira, we personally advise our guests to make sure they enjoy an unforgettable holiday. Thanks to that special “HMR Holidays” touch, 41% of our bookings in 2019 are from repeat guests.
We answer your questions
What are the requirements to sign up with HMR Holidays ?
We are looking for modern, well maintained properties in Moraira or Benissa Costa available for a minimum of 6 weeks during peek season (June-July-August).
Some of our requirements :
- Air conditioning (at least in the bedrooms) is a must, as most guests won’t even consider a house without A/C.
- Wifi : free and unlimited Internet
- Detached villas with private pool
- Apartments with modern style and possibly sea views
- Up to date Cedula and EPC certificate
You have no offices, will this affect bookings ?
We decided to close our offices because the vast majority of our clients were finding us online rather than through our offices. We are now investing the money we used to spend on our office, on improving our website,social media strategies and ranking. Not having a physical office has in no way affected negatively our bookings, on the contrary. Regarding check-ins most of our guests actually prefer meeting directly at the property rather than having to pick up the keys at our offices. We have an emergency number available 24/7 if they have any issues.
Can I block dates for personal use during the rental season ?
Of course. You will be given an access to your Owner Extranet, from which you will be able to block dates for your personal use. We kindly ask our owners to block their dates as early as possible and to remember that any confirmed bookings by HMR Holidays is legally binding and can’t be canceled.
When will I get payed my rental income ?
For most bookings you will receive your rental income 6 weeks before the guest arrival. For bookings received via Airbnb and Tripadvisor and in some cases Booking.com, where the rental portal holds the money until the guest’s arrival, you will be paid after the client’s check-in.
Do I need special home insurance to cover holiday rentals ?
You will need a home and content insurance to cover holiday rentals.
Are there any essential steps to get my rental ready ?
All rental properties must have :
- Garden and Pool services ( we can recommend companies if needed)
- Cutlery and plates to cover the property’s maximum occupancy x 2
- Kettle and Coffee machine (filter or capsules)
- Washing Machine and Iron
- Minimum 3 sets of keys
- Duvets for all beds if you are renting from October to May (we will provide linen)
- Good quality pillows ( 1 per guest is a minimum, 2 per guest is usually appreciated)
- Enough hangers in the wardrobes ( we recommend getting matching wooden hangers)
- UK and Spanish TV as a minimum
- Enough sunbeds for all the guests
How will you advertise my property ?
- Your villa will be advertised on all major rental platforms : Airbnb, Booking, Homeaway etc. We also work with niche websites in France and Northern Europe to attract more customers.
- Email marketing and newsletter throughout the year
- We are very active on Facebook and Instagram
- We are constantly working on improving our Ranking on Google and Google Maps
- Collaboration with other rental agents in Moraira
How can I be sure my property is rented to the right people ?
We do not allow groups of people under 25 and large celebrations. We also refuse to provide extra beds in our property to make sure the villa is not hosting more guests than it should. We are in contact with the guests before they arrive and will cancel the booking if we don’t feel comfortable about renting them your property. All guests are now required by law to provide their passport information, which will be communicated to the local Guardia Civil. We meet them directly at the house and will require all passports. This helps control who is renting the property and informing guests on how to use the house.
Do I need to provide linen and towels for rentals ?
Can use your services but also advertise the villa myself ?
From Our Owners
It has been an absolute pleasure dealing with HMR Holidays and they continue to go above and beyond that expected – Thank You ” David and Andrea
Ready to rent your house with us?
Let’s schedule a quick, casual chat to see if we would be a good fit !
OUR HMR Holidays Owner guide
All the information you need in our HMR Holidays guide. If you are thinking of renting your property in Moraira, give it a read !